Friday, April 9, 2010

Well it's Friday morning and we made it through the 1st show, these outdoor shows are really a big thing here in Anchorage. They sell everything from jerky to snowmobiles and of course AJ's gun and bow racks. Pictures later. The temp this morning is a warn 25 degrees with a high of 39 just about makes you want to go swimming.
When we left the show last night at 9 pm I thought it would be cold and dark, I was only half wrong the sun was still shining it was still cold. It was light until after 10 pm, these motels have black out curtains on the windows and now I understand why.
Off to another show.

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you had stayed in Huntsville you would have experienced some absolutely GLORIOUS weather this past week. I think I've finally got a case of spring fever. You just keep that 25* up there in Alaska!

    ReplyDelete